[Event] Liberty Waterberg Encounter

Events Bot

Event Name: Liberty Waterberg Encounter
When: 10 June 2016 - 12 June 2016
Where: Bela-Bela, Limpopo, Limpopo
Category: MTB

The scenic and unique Waterberg will play host to the inaugural Liberty Waterberg Encounter – a spectacular three stage event linking the upper market bush lodges ofSondela and Zebula in an epic three day, 222KM journey over the some of the best mountain-biking terrain in the north of the country.

The event takes place over the weekend of 10-12 June 2016.

The Liberty Waterberg Encouner is presented by ASG Events and MTB Adventures and 2016 will see the first edition of the event series.

The three-day stage race, will afford our participants, with a passion for the sport, the experience of a lifetime. It is an encounter where riders are treated as VIP’s and where they are offered world-class hospitality at 5 Star venues for an entry fee of R9000 per team of two.

Riders are only allowed to enter in teams of two.

Go to Event Page

Waterberg Encounter logo.jpg

Event Name: Liberty Waterberg Encounter

When: 10 June 2016 - 12 June 2016

Where: Bela-Bela, Limpopo, Limpopo

Category: MTB

The scenic and unique Waterberg will play host to the inaugural Liberty Waterberg Encounter – a spectacular three stage event linking the upper market bush lodges ofSondela and Zebula in an epic three day, 222KM journey over the some of the best mountain-biking terrain in the north of the country.

The event takes place over the weekend of 10-12 June 2016.

The Liberty Waterberg Encouner is presented by ASG Events and MTB Adventures and 2016 will see the first edition of the event series.

The three-day stage race, will afford our participants, with a passion for the sport, the experience of a lifetime. It is an encounter where riders are treated as VIP’s and where they are offered world-class hospitality at 5 Star venues for an entry fee of R9000 per team of two.

Riders are only allowed to enter in teams of two.

Go to Event Page

"It is an encounter where riders are treated as VIP’s and where they are offered world-class hospitality at 5 Star venues for an entry fee of R9000 per team of two"

But why??? This is way too extravagant. In the economic environment of today??? Surely there has to be some form of ethical and moral value to not host something like this? This screams of greed.

No thanks. Lekka district roads around that part...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk