[Event] 2016 Gauteng XCO Cup Race #4 - Presented By XCOSA

Enticement

Event Name: 2016 Gauteng XCO Cup Race #4 - Presented By XCOSA
When: 2 July 2016
Where: XCOSA Bike Park, Voortrekker Monument, Gauteng
Category: MTB

The CSA sanctioned 2016 XCOSA Gauteng Cup Series consists of 5 races of which the last race is the Series Grand Finale/2016 XCOSA Gauteng Championship. Race tracks of these races start off with an easier track for the 1st race and become more demanding throughout the Series. Anyone can participate in any of these Series events, and the results of each race are used for determining starting positions for the other races. Results of all XCOSA races will be used for a provincial XCO seeding system.

Benefits of XCO:

• ANYONE CAN ENTER!!!!
  • No mass starts, start and race in age category
  • Safe, controlled, custom designed and built race tracks with 99% flowing singeltrack
  • Spectator friendly lap racing allowing continual support, no out-of-sight-and-wait-for-return
  • Fun for the whole family we cater for Olympic champions and fun riders, from below 10 to over 60
  • Learn skills grow confidence while having exhilarating fun
  • A, B and C lines allow riders to pick their own technical demand, however, easier lines equate to more time

Go to Event Page