[Event] 12 Hour MTB FunRaiser

MTB FunRaiser

Sounds and looks like great fun! Any idea what the prizes will be for solo entries? 

Thank you 

It's a surprise. :ph34r:

We have a number of great prizes donated from sponsors. When get finally get them all together we'll choose the best four for the solo and SS categories.

Obviously the main prize (entry for four to the Tour of Legends) we have already assigned to the 4 person mixed team.

Saturday it is then

Went for a spin this morning, having never ridden at HT before. Did the XC route and dabbled around other sections

Went for a spin this morning, having never ridden at HT before. Did the XC route and dabbled around other sections

Sorry if I didn't see you. I was taking guys around almost constantly.

Did you find your way around the course?

Ja thanks. After doing the xc i wanted to do the blue. Got a tad mixed up with the blue route markers as the XC seemed to criss cross in all directions.

Ja thanks. After doing the xc i wanted to do the blue. Got a tad mixed up with the blue route markers as the XC seemed to criss cross in all directions.

Great. 

Johan is busy remarking all his routes.

PLEASE NOTE: The 'Funraiser' organisers have cancelled this event at the last minute.  So Hakahana has decided to go ahead with a make-shift 6hr race (8am-2pm) to fill the gap and for all those riders that have been told and do not follow social media. . Besides we've prepared such a great little 6km track (±20mins) with fun options all over. It's the 'softer-side' of Hakahana that we are proud to share. Only normal R50 trail fees will apply. We will be doing our specialty breakfasts and drinks. There are no prizes and no medics. So if you were planning to come out. Do.

PLEASE NOTE: The 'Funraiser' organisers have cancelled this event at the last minute.  So Hakahana has decided to go ahead with a make-shift 6hr race (8am-2pm) to fill the gap and for all those riders that have been told and do not follow social media. . Besides we've prepared such a great little 6km track (±20mins) with fun options all over. It's the 'softer-side' of Hakahana that we are proud to share. Only normal R50 trail fees will apply. We will be doing our specialty breakfasts and drinks. There are no prizes and no medics. So if you were planning to come out. Do.

Awesome idea Johan, i was actually just about to msg you to ask if we can still come ride the track tomorrow. :-)