When: 26 August 2017
Where: Polokwane Game Reserve, Limpopo
Category: MTB

* ONLINE ENTRIES CLOSES - TUESDAY 22 AUGUST 2017 AT MIDNIGHT *

*PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE - First 200 paid entries get Goodybags*

ROUTE DESCRIPTION:

POLOKWANE PEDALLERS CYCLING CLUB, presents LENTETRAP 2017

KIDDIES FUN RIDE:

This is a kiddies fun ride, very easy . Remember your helmet!

12KM MTB FUN RIDE

This is a fun race aimed at the inexperienced mountain biker who seldom rides and does not have a great deal of fitness. This is a easy route also for young ones, a nice introduction into what mountain biking is all about. The route is mostly gravel roads with some dual tracks. The routes will provide the cyclists with a real adventurous escape into the bushveld.

35KM MTB RACE:

This is a fun race aimed at the inexperienced mountain biker who seldom rides and does not have a great deal of fitness. a very nice introduction into what mountain biking is all about. The route is mostly gravel roads with some dual tracks and expect some single track sections. Real adventure through the bushveld. The routes will provide the cyclists with a real adventurous escape into the bushveld with breath-taking views with vast diversity of wild life.

70KM MTB RACE:

This route will challenge the riders a little, but will be manageable. Fast and furious for the regular rider... Easy route with mostly gravel, dual tracks and extended single track sections... The routes will provide the cyclists with a real adventurous escape into the bushveld with breath-taking views with vast diversity of wild life.

GENERAL RACE INFO:

• All CSA rules apply. Please go to www.cyclingsa.com to update yourself. Ignorance of any rule will not be accepted as an excuse for any transgression.
  • All announcements and instructions made on Race day by the race director are binding.
  • Registration closes 30min before the start of the first race. For your own convenience ensure that you are in time.
  • All queries regarding the results must be lodged with the time keepers within 30min after results are made available on race day.
  • A Day license must be purchased for each day if no valid CSA license can be produced at registration.
  • No Helmet, No Ride.
  • No race number, No result.

CATEGORIES INFO:

Marathon - (U23, Senior, sub-vet, vet, master, grand master)

Half Marathon - (All categories of Marathon plus - junior, youth, sub-junior)

Fun Ride - (sub-junior, sprogs, nipper)

Go to Event Page

hubevents-29367-0-25960400-1502890003_thumb.jpg