Looking for a partner for CE 2018

Jaypiru

My partner will not be able to attend CE 2018. I'm from Germany, 57 years old, usually finish in the 2nd 3rd of the overall field, I do have an international entry and a motore home at the CE Support Village.

I'm riding CE to challenge myself, enjoy this marvelous event and have a great time. Let me know if you would be ineterested joining me next year.

Regards, Jan

My partner will not be able to attend CE 2018. I'm from Germany, 57 years old, usually finish in the 2nd 3rd of the overall field, I do have an international entry and a motore home at the CE Support Village.

I'm riding CE to challenge myself, enjoy this marvelous event and have a great time. Let me know if you would be ineterested joining me next year.

Regards, Jan

Hey Jan

Whats your mail?

Got a gent in your age group looking to ride who rode last year

Hey Jan

Whats your mail?

Got a gent in your age group looking to ride who rode last year

Hi Jan,
Yes that may interest me !! but do you speak a little French? because I do not speak German nor English .... :-(
A Cape Epic in Grand Master really interests me I'm 58, but still competitive!

sportily
René

Regards, Jan

Hi Jan,
Yes that may interest me !! but do you speak a little French? because I do not speak German nor English .... :-(
A Cape Epic in Grand Master really interests me I'm 58, but still competitive!

sportily
René

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Regards, Jan

Hi Jan,

I'm from France and looking for a partner. I'm 50 and i did 2 CE witn several top 100 stages.

If you are still looking for a master.

Please contact me

jerome.georges@wanadoo.fr

Truly yours