money? HNP

idrive

This is a hot topic for sure. All I know is that having let that lot in was a mistake and it is no surprise they did off with cash. They have done it before and no surprise they went and did it again. I cite STSCA as reference and anyone that knows about that will know that it happened with the same folk in the 1990's.

For the record, the current allegations of fraud surrounding the previous CGC track commissioner have nothing to do with the Hector Norris Park Track Forum, of which I am a member.

The new track forum was established in order to improve the management of track cycling in Central Gauteng and to ensure complete transparency in all matters, particularly financial matters.

Any interested person is welcome to request any information whatsoever from the forum and which the forum will gladly provide.

Did the same thing not happen years ago with BMX in SA, hence the reason it started to die out? And only picking up now again?