Overberg Weekend Ride - 20-22 March

T_Boss

Looking for some Cape Riders to make up a group and try out this awesome riding weekend in the Overberg next weekend. Its short notice, but its also only 90 minutes drive from Cape Town, and all the logistics are handled for you. 

Trying to grow interest in this and get the word out, so the price is still at rock bottom for now. 

A shuttle from Cape Town can also be arranged if there is enought interest. 

The Basics: 

Arrive in Stanford friday afternoon/evening at leisure, earlier is better, but we all know how hectic it can be to get out of the city on a friday. We go out for dinner in town, and then hit the hay for an early start on Saturday. 

Saturday morning trasnfer throough to just outside of Witsand, and cruise the grave roads towars the Malgas Ferry, adn then on to explore De Hoop area. We go to Arniston for lunch and then transfer back towards Elim. The afternoon you can choose to ride, or just relax in the back up van as we explore more awesome gravel on route back to stanford. 

Satruday Evening we do an interactive Pizza making dinner at the guesthouse - basically build your own designer pizzas, under supervision from the chef. 

Sunday we can lie in a little, then go through to Hemel en Aarde to spend the day crushing it on the trails there, before being taken back to the guest house and helped to load up your bikes to head back to Cape Town.

Intro Hub price for this weekend will be R2250.00/person and includes 2 nights Dinner/Bed/Breakfast. 

Full details of what to expect can be found here:

http://adventureoverberg.co.za/land-based-activities/overberg-bike-breakaway/