[Event] Eroica South Africa 2022

Stan Engelbrecht

Event Name: Eroica South Africa 2022
When: 06/05/2022 - 08/05/2022
Where: , Montagu, Montagu, Western Cape
Category: Gravel and Cyclocross

Come and celebrate vintage cycling culture with us at Eroica South Africa on weekend of 6-8 May 2022! We're talking beautiful steel bikes, riders in vintage kit, adventure on the gravel roads around Montagu, and fantastic food and drinks all weekend. Eroica is growing and we have an absolute blast planned for all of you … new venue, food market, new routes, and even a film screening! And of course all the good stuff from previous years.

Big news is that we have a brand new 175KM route on Sunday called HERO - this one is for the hard men and women of long distance cycling on vintage steel bikes. But remember, our CLASSIC social route is open to ALL entrants on Saturday, and we’ll follow the same informal start and choose-you-own-adventure format as last year. So while we’re still focussed on a great social weekend for all, you have the chance to challenge yourselves on the big route on Sunday. 

Enter soon, so we have lots of time to prepare the best possible event for you - and spread the word! See you in Montagu!

Go to Event Page.