[Event] The U MTB Stage Race

Delanie

Event Name: The U MTB Stage Race
When: 23/09/2022 - 25/09/2022
Where: Moutons Valley Farm, , Goedverwacht, Western Cape
Category: Mountain Bike

If you’ve never heard about The U, presented by Enjoy and Venturescapes Events, here’s what you need to know in a gel-sized hit: A three-day stage race featuring ‘real mountain-biking’ on an extensive network of private, handcrafted singletrack trails. Based around a picturesque lake-side race village, the three-day event showcases the natural beauty of our mountains, paired with a premium lifestyle offering featuring gourmet food, drinks, services and facilities in an all-inclusive offering.

You read right. All-inclusive indeed - everything is covered by your entry fee and you can leave your wallet at home. 

We have space for 300 RIDERS. Now, it might be a lifestyle event, but we haven’t forgotten about the racing snakes and the Venturescapes Segment Challenge offers R5000 for both the K&QOM on both Episodes 1 & 2 (R20K in total over the weekend).

Riders will also be race-ready for their photo finish, sporting their custom trail kit designed and manufactured locally by Enjoy.

There are only a few spots left so pull the trigger today, there are some spectacular lucky draw prizes up for grabs this year:

• 1 x Santa Cruz Reserve 29" wheelset worth R35 000
  • 2 x 1 Year's supply of Maxxis Tyres

Go to Event Page.