[Event] Race to the Sun

Events Bot

Event Name: Race to the Sun
When: 06/05/2023
Where: Hartbeespoortdam, , Hartbeespoort, North West
Category: Gravel

The 160 km journey starts at the picturesque town of Hartbeespoort. The route races alongside the famous Brits canals, and traverses wondrous landscapes when passing through farming communities and townships toward Rustenburg before reaching your destination at the fabled resort of Sun City.

Experience the true spirit of Mzanzi when you are greeted by the merry faces of eager children and local communities cheering you along when you race by.

The terrain found en route is not technical and consists of mostly gravel roads, jeep track, tar sections and even some singletrack.

Should the total distance of 160 km be daunting to some, consider entering a Team of two Relay and ride only half the distance to have the full experience.

King Price Race to the Sun is designed to challenge, excite and inspire. Dare your inner adventurer. Seek the path ahead and Race to the Sun.

Go to Event Page.