Fox Racing Online Store

Remington

Has anyone purchased from fox online SA. is the service good. Trust pilot shows poor reviews, but I think it may be for overseas. I don't want to part with my money and not receive my goods

Howzit! 

I've bought from them a couple of times...

From larger orders to small single items, and the service has been good.

The last order, I paid for a riding shirt, which showed in stock, but then they came back to me stating it's out of stock, I can pick something else (but there was nothing in my size or for the same amount of money), so I complained that they need to refund me, and sort out their online stock reflecting incorrectly.

Long story short, they actually sourced the shirt I ordered from another physical store of theirs, and shipped it out to me (it took a bit longer, but I still ended up getting the shirt).

I'm definitely going to buy from them again, they have some pretty legit specials from time to time.

Hope this helps!

Cheers

Edited by 440MTB

Also purchased on several occasions and never had any issues, also had to return something that was too small and they arranged collection and offered credit/refund. 

I will also be purchasing again.