[Event] Sedgefield 500

Gravalist

Event Name: Sedgefield 500
When: 06/09/2024 - 08/09/2024
Where: Sedgefield, The IslandSedgefield, Western Cape
Category: Gravel

The Sedgefield 500 ultra gravel bikepacking race across the Garden Route is an epic journey of endurance and discovery that will leave you inspired and in awe of the natural beauty of South Africa. 500kms with about 7000 meters of elevation. This incredible race takes you through some of the most breathtaking scenery on the planet, from lush forests to pristine beaches, and everything in between.

As you cycle your way through the Garden Route, you will encounter challenges that will test your physical and mental limits. The rugged terrain, steep climbs, and challenging descents will push you to your limits, but with each pedal stroke, you will feel a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction that can only be gained through perseverance and determination.

Go to Event Page.

On 1/4/2024 at 11:09 AM, Gravalist said:

Event Name: Sedgefield 500
When: 06/09/2024 - 08/09/2024
Where: Sedgefield, The IslandSedgefield, Western Cape
Category: Gravel

The Sedgefield 500 ultra gravel bikepacking race across the Garden Route is an epic journey of endurance and discovery that will leave you inspired and in awe of the natural beauty of South Africa. 500kms with about 7000 meters of elevation. This incredible race takes you through some of the most breathtaking scenery on the planet, from lush forests to pristine beaches, and everything in between.

As you cycle your way through the Garden Route, you will encounter challenges that will test your physical and mental limits. The rugged terrain, steep climbs, and challenging descents will push you to your limits, but with each pedal stroke, you will feel a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction that can only be gained through perseverance and determination.

Go to Event Page.

Is there a route map available? The one on the website only shows 2 shorter segments.