Introducing Stettyn Family Vineyards MTB and Trail Run Routes

News bot

Stettyn Family Vineyards are proud to present their mountain biking and trail running routes. Under two hours from Cape Town the farm is an ideal destination for families to explore while they escape the city hustle. MTB and Trail Run Routes The MTB and Trail Run Routes takes you out on a scenic route down the valley hugging the wheat fields. When the route turns back it enters some single track that snakes through Renosterveld and Karoo vegetation.  As the route climbs you take into view Jonkersrivier, one of the farms of Stettyn. As the track circles around the hill […]

View full article

Stettyn is a great venue for wine tasting (great value for money!) and charcuterie, I would be keen to go and check these out!

I see the routes are not yet on Trailforks but their website has maps, without elevation.

I redid the long route in Google Earth  -- 414 m according to my rough trace.

Seems to be farm tracks and dirt roads mostly, but would be a great day out.

Stettyn-mtblong.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
We did a race here with schools League Amazing place, wine is lovely and great value The non riders in our family enjoyed the restaurant and wine tasting with the beautiful views Highly recommended, we'll be back