[Event] Aurora Om Die Berg - MTB & Fun Run

Aurora Om Die Berg

Event Name: Aurora Om Die Berg - MTB & Fun Run
When: 24/08/2024
Where: Aurora Showground Hall, Aurora, Western Cape
Category: Mountain Bike

AURORA OM DIE BERG. This is an annual cycling event that is hosted alongside the AURORA SKOU. There are 3 cycling routes, starting with a fun 10km, an intermediate 20km and an exciting and adventurous 55km. The 55km route will take you through farm routes and around the Aurora mountain, back to town. This route is a challenge for many, but if you are able to enjoy the scenery along the way, you will enjoy the flowers in full bloom, on a single track over the mountain. This route is only open for this event, so make sure not to miss out. The start and finish is at Aurora Skou, where food, drinks, Sandveld hospitality and events will keep you and your family entertained.

Age: Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult for the 55km route, children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult in the 20km and children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult in the 10km routes.

Categories: MTB (E-Bikes welcome), 

Fun Run

Prizes: First 3 finishers for the 55km and 20km (E-Bikes excluded)

Online Entry Closing date: Monday 19 August 2024

Registration and late entries: 24 August 2024 – 6:00am to 7h30am

Go to Event Page.