Killarney

gasant112

It mainly comprises of the Cycles Direct Mafia who baffle me by not coming on a Wednesday. But I suppose they look good to the rest of the beginners............

LOL The best one I've heared in a long time.

Guest colonel

Dude, they are like the Mafia on a Tuesday they come in numbers of like 15 at a time and try drill you and then the one time I kaked off for like 55 min and it was 2 of them against 1 of me and on the last lap they started tuning me the odds cause I didnt want to work so then they could drill me on the finish sprint, I was like Pal look a the numbers here do the math would you work?

Hence to say they werent impressed. They amuse me so much........Kapish???

You can ask KiloMaster about the Mafia.

Io capisco.

Non problemo. After only a couple of Wednesday sessions you'll make mince meat out of most of them.

The saying in Afrikaans goes: "Pyn maak sterk" and I can assure you that the pain of a few weeks of riding at the Wednesday Killarney sessions pays of in the end. Ciao ciao CD

Guest colonel

I know dont worry Im rounding up my troops in goodtime and will go hard at the "Cycles Direct Family" 

I know dont worry Im rounding up my troops in goodtime and will go hard at the "Cycles Direct Family" 

Someone must have told them, cause they have be skipping the last couple of weeks???

Guest colonel

So the Hit leaked out, there is a traitor in my Family. Kilo, make my problem disappear please.

So the Hit leaked out' date=' there is a traitor in my Family. Kilo, make my problem disappear please.[/quote']

Sorry boet, I fight hard, but I've recently turned a corner and promised to only fight fair from now....

Pls come on the 6th. It is always a great night of racing, but the 6th is extra special. Extra prizes... Lots of sponsors... and a chance for all the riders to say thank you to pedal and Midge for all the hard work and time they give up for us. Big%20smile Thank you Pedal / Midge.

Also, pls bring a toy for the less fortunate. Pls Pls Pls.