which wheelset?

blockrocker

selling some SLR's and you wont ever have to upgrade again???????:thumbup:

hey goose, what was the price on those puppies? and are they worth the money?

Why don't you buy Gummibear's Fulcrum Red Metal 3's at R2300 and then some more toys until you hit your R4g budget?

CWC has them going for R 9k and ive got them on the hub for R 5950.00 ( 800kms) only.

The wheels are awesome ,stiff, lightweight and very strong with no weight limit and trust me if i didnt have to i would never sell them.

We all watch what the "big boys" ride and this is their wheel of choice, so at 2/3 rd's of the price :thumbup:

cheers

CWC has them going for R 9k and ive got them on the hub for R 5950.00 ( 800kms) only.

The wheels are awesome ,stiff, lightweight and very strong with no weight limit and trust me if i didnt have to i would never sell them.

We all watch what the "big boys" ride and this is their wheel of choice, so at 2/3 rd's of the price :thumbup:

cheers

You wont have to upgrade maybe, but will have to replace the freebodies ever year and pay through your a$$ if you snap spokes or have then fuse themselves into the rims...

You wont have to upgrade maybe, but will have to replace the freebodies ever year and pay through your a$$ if you snap spokes or have then fuse themselves into the rims...

Ok we can confirm that Tarmac is not a fan of Mavic SLR's :lol:

Goose,nice try mate...... :blush:

Valid point by Tarmac. Mavics awesome wheels but anything goes wrong you pay big especially the spokes.

That is why I ride ZTR.s

what isnt exspensive these days when something breaks????:blush:

i saw an earlier post where there was a comment on XT spoke prices and hub servicing so everyone to his own i suppose???

Tarmac might not like mavics but there are certainly many who do enjoy them and they do turn heads and get lots of looks???

SLR"S are certailny one of the best looking hoops out there???