Jormabike - Great Service

Caerus

So after months of trying out different saddles, hunting high & low, the many questions on the hub as well as many fruitless phone calls & emails to local distributors and all the LBS stores in Durban, and a few around the country(thanks Dangle) and overseas agents(OZ,UK, US) I found the saddle I had wanted in a small country called Andorra, the shop & website seems to be run along the same ethos as that of CWC. They are Jormabike http://www.jormabike...DE0CD58925.jvm1

So after eventually finding the saddle I wanted on their website the next problem was getting it here, as I know Specialized are very brand protective in that they wont export goods to other countries, It has to be brought in through the right channels. So the games begin. They also had no credit card facilities in place to pay online from South Africa, so after one email, they went out of their way to set that up for me to make the purchase, which didn't work for the reason that Standard Bank & Mastercard are useless( I'm still waiting for them to get back to me). They contacted both my bank, Standard Bank & Mastercard to sort out they problem and hey presto I was able to make the purchase. Ive got my tracking no. and the saddle is somewhere in France today on its way to me

So just a big up too them for going out of their way, bending over backwards basically, to make a customer happy :clap: Not had service like that from any LBS in South Africa yet. So if anyone needs to find something give them a try.

post-13006-0-89941000-1294894971.jpg

Edited by Caerus