Good Products

NE1L

So I recently invested in a higher priced pair of Vermarc Bib shorts wow I could ride in these all day nuf said.

• 2 months later...

So I have been looking for a new helmet for a while.

I however seem to have a large head so struggle to find a good fitting helmet that doesn't look like I’m wearing a planet.

At the same time I didn't want to spend a crazy amount of money.

I decided to visit Tony Impey Cycles in the Bedford centre as I have not been there in years. I got to say it’s a nice shop they stock good products and are very helpful.

Still on the Helmet topic I tried on a few of their helmets and particularly liked the feel of the Lazer O2 - one size fits all - at first I thought this was a gimmick but wow it fitted great with room to spare.

In the end I parted with R1 200.

After the real test on the road this weekend I have come to decide I am extremely happy with the purchase

The fit is superb - it has a unique tightening system that works like a dream

The Venting is great. Ok it wasn’t the hottest weather but so far so good.

+1

Got a Merrel buff a while back. Always thought they look silly but not anymore. Saved my life at Trans. Pull the buff over your mouth and nose and it blocks out the cold wind getting into your lungs quite a bit. Or when a certain piece gets too dusty, quickly pull it up and you are sorted.

Edited by Azonic