SPECIAL OFFER - Massages for DC

We are running a massage special for Friday (pre DC) and Monday - Wednesday (post DC!) ..which will give you a 60 minute massage for R125!!

This happens only at BODYANDBIKE, of course! This offer also applies to all of you travelling from GAUTENG, FreeState, KZN and overseas, to participate in this great event!

Bookings essential: 021 910 2840

Would not recommend anyone to have a massage a day or two before the DC...

"This gives ample time to get over the legginess (heavy legs after a massage) that is typically experienced after a deep tissue treatment."

http://www.cyclingtipsblog.com/2009/03/when-to-get-a-massage/

The same applies to nutrition, energy gels etc - do not try anything new on race day.

Edited by FrankTank

It's a 200km race, have a massage, spin 30 mins later that day. spin 30 minutes to warm up on race day. Heavyness will be 90 % clear. after 30 minutes of racing (mostly downhill untill 25km your legs will be ready for tradouws

Ronelle's massage is great and she's not going to hit you with deep tissue the day before, simple relax and circulation stuff is all thats needed the day before.

Awesome price BTW, I wish I could make it

Hi FrankTank -- thank you for your comment -- :thumbup:

HOWEVER .. i have to add that massage and very specifically for cyclists and even more specifically in competition massage, is what we do - is who we are. If I kill anybody's legs pre event, I will not have a business .. which I am happy to say, is not the case :)

Tarmac's Revenge -- appreciated.