Old cyclist looking to MTB

gparsons

Welcome MR Parsons

You are not by any chance related to Colin Parsons. I would love to chat to him regarding a bike he bought in 1995!!

Colin Parsons..... no' date=' but I think I am thankful for that if I read between the lines correctly![/quote']

No No - nothing between the lines!!

If he still got the bike or know where it is, i would love to have it!!

The Kona Kula was far superior to the Cindercone, especially regarding the parts. (Discs etc)  But the frames of both bikes were amazing.  You cant go wrong with the Kula.  Take it for a test ride, you wont be sorry.  

Hey. I have been quiet for the last few days contemplating....Sleepy My list has come under close scrutiny and has been influenced somewhat by the very nice looking and apparently very well sorted (www.bikeradar.com) GT Avalanche 1.0 2008. Does anyone else visit this site - its based in the UK and has great content and a great forum. Anyways, I still like the Giant Talon 2008 (slightly better components and has the Tora 302 fork compared to the GT with the SR X100) and have yet to test a Kona but I am wondering if I am over analysing this now..... So, does anyone have this GT - is it as good as they say it is???? Thanks and cheers.

gparsons2008-01-15 09:02:48