No pictures in the classifieds

Guest slicknick

Guest slicknick

It seems that I cant see any pictures in the classiefied section on my laptop. What would be the reason, as It works fine on my phone?

Thanks

Guest slicknick

Did update adobe but still see no pictures of ads. Attached a screenshotpost-25115-0-47980300-1340526377.jpg

Try clicking on Clear filter on the left and then on Filter ads. ​That is a problem I experienced on my laptop.

Hope this works

Guest slicknick

Any other tips maybe? still cant see any pics in the classifieds. Admins plz help- pretty please

try clearing your cache and cookies. PS are you on a open network or proxy? I had the issue a while back but that was because my proxy blocked it

Guest slicknick

BioMouse, did clear cookies and history. I'm on normal private Internet connection but nudda. Updated Adobe and all but with no success

Guest slicknick

What is also strange is that in the "most viewed" and "what's new" section the piscs shows, but when I want to look around in a spesific category ie "dual suspension MTB" no pics are loaded

Edited by slicknick

• 5 months later...