MTB Group Rides - KZN

Specialized_Hubber

Hi it looks like i have to move to Durban/KZN for work, im from Worcester and very lucky to be part of a MTB Group Ride every morning at 5 befor work.

Im looking to move to Pinetown, Kloof, Hillcrist, Waterfall or somewhere in between

Are there any group rides in one of these areas and what would be the best area to move to?

Any good cycle shops?

Im a very keen cyclest and its a very important part of my life, any help would be great

Thanks!!

Hi it looks like i have to move to Durban/KZN for work, im from Worcester and very lucky to be part of a MTB Group Ride every morning at 5 befor work.

Im looking to move to Pinetown, Kloof, Hillcrist, Waterfall or somewhere in between

Are there any group rides in one of these areas and what would be the best area to move to?

Any good cycle shops?

Im a very keen cyclest and its a very important part of my life, any help would be great

Thanks!!

concept cyclery specialized shop in waterfall. hillcrest, waterfall kloof best areas and groups for riding, road and mtb

There are plenty cycle shops between Pinetown and Waterfall. Deciding which is the best would be for you to decide. You are also in close proximity to Giba Gorge Mountain bike park so finding others to ride with will not be an issue but even if it is you are fine riding Giba alone.

Some of the cycle shops organise early morning rides, with the previously mentioned Concept Cyclery being one of them, but the others do too, just ask around.

And welcome to Durbs. Enjoy the weather and all year round riding with just a cycling shirt and shorts (ok, and maybe a thin jacket on early winter mornings).