[Event] Silver Oaks Cycling Challenge

SantaReynolds

Thanks for the effort to start a new race in PTA!Yes there were problems...most have mentioned them already but and I am sure you guys will work on it.Not even the 94.7 had a perfect first couple of years so just keep on working at it and hopefully this race will turn out to be a big success.

As far as the route goes,for now I would not chance anything.It is a good hard route and we need more races like that...maybe in the future you can even have the long route going over klapperkop but please just don't make it any easier....we have more than enough flat races out there.

Thanks for the support Nochain, we agree, that was our aim to make it a challenging race, and want to keep it that way. Finding the perfect route(challenging and safe) in Pretoria is now our main goal.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the support Nochain, we agree, that was our aim to make it a challenging race, and want to keep it that way. Finding the perfect route(challenging and safe) in Pretoria is now our main goal.

Does that mean that you will definitely be back next year?

Yeah!!!! :clap: