Killarney 16/01

Dunno what you are complaining about...Killarney was fine last night.....

Had a chat to Chrispy....Big%20smile,  watched the groups go by....Cool..got a Coke from the car...Big%20smile...met Ronelle...spoke to Pedal..Star..watched the groups go by..watched the finish..Clap...collected family member and went home.  And yes, the German was there, finished 3rd I think

Had a chat to Chrispy....Big%20smile' date='  watched the groups go by....Cool..got a Coke from the car...Big%20smile...met Ronelle...spoke to Pedal..Star..watched the groups go by..watched the finish..Clap...collected family member and went home.  And yes, the German was there, finished 3rd I think
[/quote']

Nice meeting you too HomerS! (wish I knew it was you at the time, though Embarrassed. Thanks Chrispy!!)

Maybe I will use it as my drop race......

Don't quit on us Colonel, you're probably still stronger than me! I'm doing it.

Had a chat to Chrispy....Big%20smile' date='  watched the groups go by....Cool..got a Coke from the car...Big%20smile...met Ronelle...spoke to Pedal..Star..watched the groups go by..watched the finish..Clap...collected family member and went home.  And yes, the German was there, finished 3rd I think
[/quote']

Nice meeting you too HomerS! (wish I knew it was you at the time, though Embarrassed. Thanks Chrispy!!)

Mmmm.....I also want to meet some of the hubbers....frikkin hel....next week please introduce yourself....wanna see how the hubbers look....wanna put a face to a problem!Big%20smileWink