Westville

mark.scrooby

New Germany Nature Reserve is a no go area unfortunately. My Aunt works there and I asked her of I could ride my bike there and the answer was a very positive NO! (Although walking is allowed as far as I know... :huh: )

Every time I drive past I imagine how cool it would be to ride there. I have never ever seen anyone walking there. Such a waste.

Every time I drive past I imagine how cool it would be to ride there. I have never ever seen anyone walking there. Such a waste.

Same here, drive past it everyday and wish there were trails there. Only people I see there are people shagging in their cars as I cycle past.

I was keen at one stage to try approach them, tell your Aunt to get with the times, well managed trails with bring people and revenue in, a XC type trail would be awesome :thumbup:

Same here, drive past it everyday and wish there were trails there. Only people I see there are people shagging in their cars as I cycle past.

I hear you... There is a new management structure currently being rolled out and the chances may be better going forward. You need to approach the ward councelor for that region and have a chat to them. I did that regarding some development in a municipal park near my house (wanted to build a small jump line). The councillor was all for it until one of the mother grundies threw a spanner in the works :cursing: All the other residents that were affected were on board and happy to help.

Edited by Grebel