*** Cycle Factory Annual Birthday Sale this weekend! ***

Cycle Factory

Will there be boeries? whistling.gif

To feed a nation!

What's with the green stuff?

Must've been braai'ing under the trees. Nothing else would make sense!

So not being a registered member will i also qualify for the "specials" on the day in store!

Absolutely. That little bit refers to "Loyalty Customers" from other provinces who will not be able to pop in tomorrow.

I must say that there are some amazing specials on your site.... normal price R4,470 your price R4,600. Great stuff! wink.png

gallery_28653_1046_129590.jpg

But in all seriousness, even the actual specials shown on your site are a little sad. I know they are possibly your normal prices, and not actual specials related to this offer mentioned here, but the prices where no mistake was made are hardly going to have me rushing in to buy from you. Normal R4,396 your price R4,300. That is around a 2% discount...

Edited by Clint_ZA

I must say that there are some amazing specials on your site.... normal price R4,470 your price R4,600. Great stuff! wink.png

gallery_28653_1046_129590.jpg

But in all seriousness, even the actual specials shown on your site are a little sad. I know they are possibly your normal prices, and not actual specials related to this offer mentioned here, but the prices where no mistake was made are hardly going to have me rushing in to buy from you. Normal R4,396 your price R4,300. That is around a 2% discount...

Heya Clint :D Also interested in the specials tomorrow... Hopefully it's worthwhile :)

What's with the green stuff?

It's a Cape Town Boerie, the green stuff are vine leaves!