Isuzu Ride the Rock - Cederburg

Waynehans

I have finally got an entry into a Multi Stage Race. Been trying the last couple of months but never been lucky to get in..

I was in front of my pc the whole day, till the entries opened! And when they did, there was no no adsl at home or the office! Lucky my phone worked.. A bit dodgy on the small screen, but got it done. Confirmation emails received!

I hope to see some of you guys out there. I can't wait, still a long way off, but it's a start!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Fantastic race - you picked a real good one!

Shot! You done this race? Can't wait, long 8 months!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yep. just about to enter tankwa trek too. shame theres so much in feb. would really like to do garden route 300 but 3 back to back is probably a bit much...

thinking about it!!

Lame, I know, but I can't resist stating the obvious: Any race is better with more CleatsnCleavage

thinking I'm gonna have quite a lot of free time in the afternoons.. i know tehres tonnes to do in the area but def keen for some suggestions

real shame not more people entered this race. i understand the problem with the density of stage races in feb but you missed out!

i enjoyed the first day the most i think as it was the longest, the other days were great but maybe a bit too much free time in the afternoon!

lessons for next year (if i wasnt going to be back in england)

-definitely hire a bakki or 4wd, 46km of gravel in a crappy car is grim

my only not positive thing (as its not a complaint) is the veggi food on the menu didnt happen though i suspect this was down to the low entries. was looking forward to it.

amazing riding out there and the stars at night were incredible. some of the technical stuff was insane.. so chuffed to have ridden any of it really!