Questions Only Thread

Agteros

What time were you up this morning? No sleep?

I think it was just after midnight…that can't be good, can it?

Edited by Tumbleweed

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was just after midnight…that can't be good, can it?

Pumpkin hour? Would it help if I mentioned that I was up from around 2am? For no rhyme or reason... just awake? Edited by MONS

Pumpkin hour? Would it help if I mentioned that I was up from around 2am? For no rhyme or reason... just awake?

Maybe it's free-floating anxiety?

Maybe it's a fear of the pups eating my phone (again) when the alarm goes off at 2?

Well can you blame them? I would also eat your phone if it went off at 2am?

Well can you blame them? I would also eat your phone if it went off at 2am?

What else can I do to get to work by 4?

Edited by Tumbleweed

What else can I do to get to work by 4?

Keep your phone on the side table? ;) You gotta do what ya gotta do, aint that the truth? Am sure your 2nd wind will kick in soon as you are already halfway through your day?

Keep your phone on the side table? ;) You gotta do what ya gotta do, aint that the truth? Am sure your 2nd wind will kick in soon as you are already halfway through your day?

Wouldn't making them sleep in the lounge be a better idea?

Edited by Tumbleweed

Wouldn't making them sleep in the lounge be a better idea?

I wanted to make that suggestion... oil heater, beds etc and close the door but was not sure how you would take to that? Surely they will survive the night in the comfort of their own beds?

I wanted to make that suggestion... oil heater, beds etc and close the door but was not sure how you would take to that? Surely they will survive the night in the comfort of their own beds?

Did you know, they ignore their bedding in favour of mine?

Did you know, they ignore their bedding in favour of mine?

Well... maybe its time you 'reclaimed' your bedding/bed/ bedroom? :whistling:

Think its called 'boundaries' and by no means does it mean you love them any less?

Well... maybe its time you 'reclaimed' your bedding/bed/ bedroom? :whistling:

Think its called 'boundaries' and by no means does it mean you love them any less?

Would it be fair to do that to them when they are so used to the arrangement?

Would it be fair to do that to them when they are so used to the arrangement?

My personal opinion? I really think they will adapt so quickly - like children , they also need their boundaries and I think they will settle down after a night or two but it would need to come from you? You ARE the pack leader are you not? Just a bit of positive reinforcement and I think you could have the whole issue sorted in no time? Are YOU prepared to follow through with it though? Maybe then you would get some decent sleep which is required with your hours.. otherwise you gonna become a Grumpy Old Guy!??? Then how much are your pups gonna love you THEN? (And us??) :whistling:

PS... it was you , after all, who allowed them to get used to the arrangement and I am sure they will still love you insanely if they have to sleep on their own beds?

Edited by MONS

My personal opinion? I really think they will adapt so quickly - like children , they also need their boundaries and I think they will settle down after a night or two but it would need to come from you? You ARE the pack leader are you not? Just a bit of positive reinforcement and I think you could have the whole issue sorted in no time? Are YOU prepared to follow through with it though? Maybe then you would get some decent sleep which is required with your hours.. otherwise you gonna become a Grumpy Old Guy!??? Then how much are your pups gonna love you THEN? (And us??) :whistling:

PS... it was you , after all, who allowed them to get used to the arrangement and I am sure they will still love you insanely if they have to sleep on their own beds?

But do you think my lounge door will survive the inevitable scratching that will ensue?