KILLARNEY 2.10.13

degody

OMW! A new record for us................155 riders!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies:

1 Sarah Chemaly

2 Maroesjke Matthee

3 Lolita van Aardt

4 Leigh Haskins

Men:

1 Evan Carstens

2 Alex Heward

3 Theuns v.d. Bank

4 Reginald Benjamin

5 Marco Abrahams

6 Boyd Roberts

7 Craig Boyes

8 Nicholas Greef

9 Lucas Kruger

10 Stefan Lombard

10 Angelo Voulgarellis

Thanks Midge and Sharon for all the effort and hard work you put in. Between you and Wayne from Lights for Linea the level of Cape Town racing is definitely increasing.

It is a pleasure - we do it for the love of cycling. Cape town cycling rocks - thanks to Wayne for his part as well.

Flip, that was fun. Not sure if that track can handle a bigger bunch than last night.

Not so sure my heart can handle more - LOL - was a really fantastic evening - thanks to all who supported -

see you all next week.

Great Pics Maxman, awsome light last night to be taking pics...I was thinking I should have been behind my lens and not the handlebars...

Thanks Zilla - Always good fun watching you guys race while taking photo's, makes up for all the "pain" I have endured at Killarney in the past.

Jeez Maxman, ur photos are superb! More More! The coloring & composition is fantastic. You definitely have an eye for detail.

Thanks Room Service - Glad you like the photos.