NIGHT CRIT

degody

Friday (8th) and Tuesday (12th) Night – cancel your plans!

I’ll be one of the photographers shooting tomorrow’s Night Time Criterium in Stellenbosch. Click click click!

Please come along and support Western Cape Cycling (full details below). We have confirmation from all the Top PRO teams in SA, so the racing is going to be awesome!

· When: Friday Night (8 Nov) and Tuesday Night (12 Nov), 7pm start

· Where: Stellenbosch

· How long: 1 hour

· Circuit: 1.2 km through the streets of Stellies, flying past Cubana (No. 4 Plein Street)

· Who: Invited Riders from all the top PRO Teams in SA

· What’s on offer: Live DJ Music, Fast Racing, Cheerleaders

Pic: Stellenbosch Night Time Crit (photo credit: Warren Elsom from Capcha Photography)

--

Night Time Crits:

Lights by Linea will be hosting two Night time Criterium Races, in Stellenbosch, Cape Town South Africa. On the 8th and 12 November 2013.

The Road Races start at 19h00 and are 60 min plus a lap. This race is for invited Riders and Professionals only, it will be held over a 1.2km circuit and there will be prize money for 1st, 2nd and third positions. We have confirmation from all the top Pro Teams in South Africa and will be holding qualifying events in Cape Town for the remaining spots available.

On the same dates starting at 18h00 for 30 min plus a lap, we will be holding a Mountain Bike Race on the same circuit and registration for this event starts at 17h00.

We are building on the success of the last event and urge all to book tables at any of the Participating Restaurants on the strip. Spectators can wine and dine while watching these amazing Athletes on their flying machines. We have three of Cape Town’s top DJ’s performing, before during and after the event. We have some really great new innovations and promise a great evening of Criterium Racing.

Criterium Racing is street racing on a short circuit, were the spectators are involved with the race for 60 minutes. The speed, the action, the excitement is great and thrills and spills of Professional Road Racing, is a spectacle to behold. It is an evening out for the whole family and a huge party atmosphere prevails.

For any further details please contact Wayne Roberts at wayne@lightsbylines.com

Rgds, Dennis