Listening to Music while Cycling

Older

Do you listen to music whilst cycling?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you listen to music whilst cycling?

• Listen to music while MTBing
    • Listen to music while on the road
    • Do not listen to music

But to bring it into line with the origin of this thread' date=' my pursuit of the ideal feminine match has been much like the song "One by one" from the Foo Fighters!!

(I'm in so much trouble now!) [/quote']

I guess you can change that song to Girl Trouble by the Violent Femmes?

"

Have mercy on me I got girl trouble up the ass

Have mercy on me people I got girl trouble up the ass

And don't tell me no joke cause I'm not gonna laugh

I need the cure only one cure in this world

I need the cure only one cure in this world

Hey James Brown I need a woman or a girl

Hit me in the morning hit me in the night

Hit me when I'm wrong hit me when I'm right

Hit me when I'm up hit when I'm down

Hit me hit me hit me hit me all over town

Girl trouble I got girl trouble up the ass

And don't tell me cause I'm not gonna laugh

I'm not trying to fool you people

I'm not giving you no jive

Make me feel I'd rather be dead than alive

Take a look around what's shoving up my behind

Problems drive me out of my mind

Girl trouble I got girl trouble up the ass

And don't tell me no joke 'cause I'm not gonna laugh"

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nancy Drew...I only saw your post now!!
Sadly' date=' if you have to ask...I'm a hedonist!
So I'm sure many a girl has a great personality, (& that does not by any means relate to being ugly!)but being the shallow narcisistic man that I am, I only ever find myself attracted to sexy girls!! I'm sorry!!! Thats the truth!
I know I'm not the best looking guy on the planet, but thats what I'm like.
Scary thing is that I never learn my lesson, and the sexy girls always prove to be the worst investment by way of a girlfriend!! (I sound like a monster I know!)
But to bring it into line with the origin of this thread, my pursuit of the ideal feminine match has been much like the song "One by one" from the Foo Fighters!!

(I'm in so much trouble now!) [/quote']

GreyOwl, I admire the fact that you are so blatantly honest? I think more people should take this stance. GreyOwl for president LOL<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I think that most of us are narcissistic hedonists but most of us would also deny it (because we?re such nice people and personality does count).. and that too, is the truth

I?m surprised that you?re not the best looking guy on the planet, since for some reason you seem to clinch all the ?sexy girls? (maybe you have a ?great personality? Big%20smile). But alas, it is true; we don?t often find this rare combination of sexy AND great personality.. perhaps that?s why the Foo Fighters ?All my Life? (I think that's the one you were referring to) words ring true for many people.

.. who are in denial

Now ?I?m done?.. and onto the next one?

Ok Nancy! As long as the said ladies are attractive (personality counts too!) on the bike or off' date=' its all good! Would be nice to cycle with the fairer sex! Cant remember the last time I did!![/quote']

Now this begs the question:

What do guys find "attractive" in a lady?

Is sexy about what she looks like or does some level of confidence and intellectualism count?

.... "she has a great personality" in guy talk generally means ..."she's F*ing ugly"

nancy,

men are turned on by what they see, women by what they hear.

Not fair to generalise like that....some men are different, although I'll admit they are a small minority

ditto on the generalisation for the ladies... young and naive women are turned on by what they hear, more 'experienced' women by what they see

Ok Nancy! As long as the said ladies are attractive (personality counts too!) on the bike or off' date=' its all good! Would be nice to cycle with the fairer sex! Cant remember the last time I did!![/quote']

Now this begs the question:

What do guys find "attractive" in a lady?

Is sexy about what she looks like or does some level of confidence and intellectualism count?

.... "she has a great personality" in guy talk generally means ..."she's F*ing ugly"

nancy,

men are turned on by what they see, women by what they hear.

Not fair to generalise like that....some men are different, although I'll admit they are a small minority

ditto on the generalisation for the ladies... young and naive women are turned on by what they hear, more 'experienced' women by what they see

this line is actually an old saying

I like your style Nancy! You seem to get me (something to be afraid of, trust me!)

I knew the title was "All my life"...just could not think of it! But the chorus of that song would need to be a lot longer to reflect the amount of times I have gone "onto the next one!!!"

I like your style Nancy! You seem to get me (something to be afraid of' date=' trust me!)
I knew the title was "All my life"...just could not think of it! But the chorus of that song would need to be a lot longer to reflect the amount of times I have gone "onto the next one!!!"[/quote']

Going "onto the next one" is just a matter of time.. maybe I'm cynical, or perhaps just a realist

probably explains why most of my friends are male Wink

Good for you Nancy!!!

I must admit, we as men got the grat end of the deal! You ladies lost out, coz we are all butt ugly!!GreyOwl2008-02-21 14:41:56

Good for you Nancy!!!
I must admit' date=' we as men got the grat end of the deal! You ladies lost out, coz we are all butt ugly!![/quote']

speak for yourself, dude, i'm quite cuteBig%20smile

Run nancy! Run away and never look back

Greyowl you will never change!

Grey is the only guy i know to arrive at a national champs on the other side of the country with one girlfriend, and leave with another! How did she get home bud?

And i seem to remember you and Chunky raising hell at a nightclub over some poor young lady! Where is Craig Webb these days GO?

Heh he! Those 2 were naughty boys I tell you Holy man!

If Owl had been born ugly, nobody would have heard of Robert Hunter!

satan, i take it you've got dibs on their souls?

i will give them up gladly. i think those two are beyond salvation. will deploy extra guards at the pearly gates to keep them out!

I dont want their souls,They are naughty. Not sure of chunky anymore, but i would not turn my back on the owl when my lady is around! He is smooth

Those 2 started a big fight in Joe cools one year! Owl convinced a drunk chunky that his girlfriend was getting it on with another guy. Chunky then started a fight over this girl whom he had never met! I could go on for hours

okay, maybe we can lock them up in limbo for a coupla millennia (i know the catholics have finally decided that it doesn't exist, but i think we, despite being polar opposites, know different).  

go on for hours about those two? please do?