Looking to join riders in PE

Doconnor4

Hi there, am I newbie and looking to join a group and/or individuals who are into mountain biking in PE. Call me or Whatsapp or TXT at 0836424666. Des

thursday night, 6 at cyclopro/profiles gym. 60min of mayhem valley ride. you get timed and costs 20 bucks

thursday night, 6 at cyclopro/profiles gym. 60min of mayhem valley ride. you get timed and costs 20 bucks

Sounds cool thanks

Sounds cool thanks

proper XCO course. about 3km a lap. do as many laps as you can in 60min. get to meet a bit of the community there.

There are a couple of groups that ride on certain evenings in the week - around 60 to 80km depending on where you live. what sort of distance and speed you looking at - important to know as some people take their "training" rides very seriously in the Bay and you can get ditched alone in the dark!

There is a group that rides from the Storehouse church in Vitry Ave Lorraine at 5:45 pm on Tuesdays. They generally don't go too fast and usually wait for the slow riders.

I am a novice and new to this. I gather then these groups are not for me.

There are defs some groups that will be perfect for you - just chose carefully..are you on facebook? some of the groups are on and it makes it easier to get details etc

There is a group that rides from the Storehouse church in Vitry Ave Lorraine at 5:45 pm on Tuesdays. They generally don't go too fast and usually wait for the slow riders.

Sounds excellent. So I can just join on Tuesday coming?

There is a Saturday morning group that meets at 6.30am at Virgin Active gym in Lorraine and they do about 50 to 60km - usually to a spot for coffee and back - they are very friendly and even the slowest of the slow are welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm looking for a lift for a bike from PE to Henderson Valley Race this weekend, if anyone could help me I'd appreciate it, I'll even buy a beer after the race :whistling: