[Event] Chris Willemse Cycles Durbie Dash

CWC Online

Event Name: Chris Willemse Cycles Durbie Dash
When: 25 October 2014
Where: Durbanville High School grounds in Langenhoven Str, Western Cape
Category: MTB

ENTRIES NOW OPEN!!

Durbanville High School strives to offer its learners a variety of opportunities in order to prepare them for the future in the best way possible. Most of these opportunities require costs and because of that the school organizes certain projects to generate funds. In this regard we think especially of learners who are in need of financial aid because of their circumstances.

One of these fundraising projects is the annual Fun ride, namely the Chris Willemse Cycles Durbie Dash, taking place on 25 October 2014.

You may choose to do The Altydgedacht Dust Buster (12km fun ride) with friends and family which should give the old legs a fairly decent workout and allow the youngsters to show off their talent.

The more experienced weekend warrior could choose to sign up for The Contermanskloof Rock Buster (34km medium distance event) instead. This event should test your skill and fitness level to the point where you will certainly have a decent story to share afterwards over a soft drink or a beer.

Then there are the steel magnolias among us who will not dare to do anything less than the The Fair Cape Chain Breaker (54km long distance event). Enough said...

The short distance fun ride route is included in the medium and long distance events. The medium distance event offers sufficient additional challenge and follows the same route as the long distance event, except for the last section on the long distance event that will test your stamina and technical capability a little bit more...

PRICES:

The Chris Willemse Cycles DURBIE DASH lucky draw sponsored prizes...Some teasers of lucky draw prizes are:

• Chris Willemse Cycles Road Bike
  • Chris Willemse Cycles MTB Bike
  • Rawson Developers Desert Wind family weekend
  • Aero Sport 1.5 hours Gyrocopter flight
  • and many more!

PLEASE NOTE that early bird MTB entries can win an entry to this year Ride the Rhino 3 day stage race!

For more information visit http://www.durbiedash.co.za/

Go LIKE our Facebook page Chris Willemse Cycles Durbie Dash to keep you posted

Go to Event Page

Can you pls re-upload the mid distance mtb ride profile on the site? It currently shows tge 12km profile for both short and mid distance.

Can you pls re-upload the mid distance mtb ride profile on the site? It currently shows tge 12km profile for both short and mid distance.

EDIT: Oh, profile not route map. My misreading.

Edited by Nick.

Yep was not there last time i checked. Thanks

They have just linked it incorrectly, the file is there in the background, just need to edit the link address from short to medium and it pops up..