24hr Pretoria Boys High race

sustan

Thanks, I have entered and paid online, look forward to my T and Buff :-)

....... and kickin some ass! Thats the nly way one gets a pref of `King`, isnt it?

Getting quite excited about this one for some stupid reason!

....... and kickin some ass! Thats the nly way one gets a pref of `King`, isnt it?

Getting quite excited about this one for some stupid reason!

haha, fo shizzle

Has anyone ridden this track lately. What could we expect. Is it technical of such a degree that I should wear my kidney belt or is it like a nice Sunday ride to church?

Route last year was closer to the Sunday ride than a double black route at Van Gaalen, luckily so cause we started running out if light and energy so a technical rock garden would've been problematic !

Route last year was closer to the Sunday ride than a double black route at Van Gaalen, luckily so cause we started running out if light and energy so a technical rock garden would've been problematic !

Thanks, so one could easily ride the the route with a Rigid Fork and not get T.C.S. :-)

Saturday can't come fast enough right now! very keen for this event! one small problem is we racing in the 4 man class with just 3 riders.going to be interesting still trieng to be competitive.

looking forward to meeting some Hubbers!

Tayyib: That is too bad. You never know maybe there will be a keen bystander to join your team.

But I guess your team will do just fine......"trap hom boeta"

Edited by bees

Tayyib: That is too bad. You never know maybe there will be a keen bystander to join your team.

But I guess your team will do just fine......"trap hom boeta"

will speak to jeanne at asg...am hoping we can find some to ride even if just balls to the wall for 2 or 3 hours will make a difference.....either way going to be a jaul!

will speak to jeanne at asg...am hoping we can find some to ride even if just balls to the wall for 2 or 3 hours will make a difference.....either way going to be a jaul!

Hahaha "Balls to the wall" you say. Not too many walls around.

"Balls on the singletrack"......yeah!

Hahaha "Balls to the wall" you say. Not too many walls around.

"Balls on the singletrack"......yeah!

just found a fourth rider! so we back in for the win! Our team is team 'ginger beer'...must say how's it if you see us.enjoy and sorry about the dust I leave behind me :P

Lekker event ! Only did 13 laps so maybe 70km. If I do that in a marathon I'm tired but this has really tired me out. Must be the drinks while waiting for my chance ;-)

I also had a great event. ...managed to get 29 laps in for my team at an average of 15min a lap...was happy with our final result. ....was super cold getting out of the sleeping bag during the night though and was a pleasure to heat up on the bike. ..met some great guys during the night though not sure if any were Hubbers.

Hi Guys. It was a "Lekker" route. The laps were fast and I think that is what eventually got to me.

Tayyin: +1 on the cold. At 3 in the morning I called it. It was really cold. Had to get some Zzzzzz!

Regarding timing. There must be a more affective system for timing and keeping track of the laps......

Anyway it really was a great race.

Thanx guys.

Did anyone take a pic of the final results or have a copy of the full results? ASG website only has the total laps and average time per lap. Would like to see individual results. Thanks