Roodeplaat Challenge - 30th August 2014

Buffelsdrift MTB Park

I started the 40km race, but somewhere the markings/marchals let me down cause i ended up doing the full 70km. I managed it even though i did not feel well al all afterwards, I am also sure im not the only one as i found a couple of other riders with 40km boards on the trail. The bad part was asking the marchals where i am and on what route with them having absolutely no idea at all. It was a fun event en the vibe was great, but i will not enter again untill i know that next time i will be able to follow the route and do the distance i entered for.

I started the 40km race, but somewhere the markings/marchals let me down cause i ended up doing the full 70km. I managed it even though i did not feel well al all afterwards, I am also sure im not the only one as i found a couple of other riders with 40km boards on the trail. The bad part was asking the marchals where i am and on what route with them having absolutely no idea at all. It was a fun event en the vibe was great, but i will not enter again untill i know that next time i will be able to follow the route and do the distance i entered for.

Eugene,

I have passed your posting on to Elda.

She is open to your kind of input. See her number posted on my original post and give her your constructive input