Shawn Benjamin

If you need 20+ hubbers to come through for this I will be there too. And will let all the friends know too.

Firstly a big thank you to all that let me know about this A.H!!!! who is almost certainly trying to sell my bike for R5500.00.  I spoke to him briefly last night and he said he was sleeping and I should call him in the morning.  Guess what he is not answering his phone.  I have spoken to the police and they say will follow up on this.  I am 99% sure it is my bike.  When the bike was was stolen it did have red grips, but the tyres and bottle cages seem to match.  There is also some wear on the seat post that matches my bike.

Shawn Benjamin

WEB:  http://www.arkimages.com  E Mail sbimages@iafrica.com
OFFICE: (27) 021 7943443 FAX: (27) 021 7947571 CELL: (27) 082 4910684

Google that phone number and see what comes up!! Looks like some other dodgy stuff, including "lejeune raizerbike"...

Hope the cops do their job.

What worries me is that "Vaughan" may have picked up from here/responses to his ad that someone's onto him. Hope not. It may be better in cases like this to contact the OP directly before lighting an open fire??

I saw the other thread last night and replied to the Gumtree ad but my reply got bounced, so no luck there except it seems to have provided a gmail address - not sure how useful that is. I emailed Shawn directly but I think he'd already got the SMS.

Really hope these guys get nailed!!

I actually phoned Vaughn inquiring about the bike and he asked me to call back during business hours as the bike was at a pawn shop. I didnt realise what a bargain the bike actually was untill i saw it had a Fox air shock and a carbon frame(had to google it) . Hope it is returned to its owner.

Hope they find the "Sleg Moer!"

Who in their right mind sells a Carbon full XT for R3500?

Hoop julle bliksem hom as julle hom kry!

Hope they find the "Sleg Moer!"Who in their right mind sells a Carbon full XT for R3500?Hoop julle bliksem hom as julle hom kry!

The group set is worth more than that.

Hope you get your bike OP

Archived