Welgemoed Hillclimb GARMIN needed

THE BODY CENTRE

Don't quite know where this post belongs, but can one of the Northern Suburb Garmin owners please ride this route for me and mail me the profile? I marked it from where Kommissaris intersects with Jip de Jager, right up into the Nature reserve - but maybe do the profile from further down .. maybe where Hendrik Verwoerd intersects with Jip de Jager.

Then ask permission at the Nature Reserve to go right to the top, and stop at the cannon.

20080323_084402_GoogleEarth_Ima.jpg

The cannon is about here - on the other side of where I was standing

20080323_084143_IMG_4833.jpg

stunning view from there!

20080323_084225_IMG_4808.jpg

Guest colonel

I can do it for you but I will have it on a polar file for you Im heading out that way tomorrow.

Ronelle.... LOL You can borrow my bike.... it has a computer!!!!!!

glad you are enjoying this! Smile at least I walked up there!

(thinking out loud -- shall I post that pic taken on Vissershok? mmm ...Giro day 2/3. Hot day. very hot day ... )

Guest colonel

Would you turn into Kommasaris road from the golfcourse side as if you are coming from Majik Forest or from the other side from that lovers lane hilll thing??

I think from the 'non golf course' side. So you would be coming up Jip de Jager from Hendrik Verwoerd (that is LoversLane for you, i think?) and then straight in to Kommissaris. Once in Kommissaris you can then take the 2nd road to the left and then directly right into Van de Graaf. (Not as in my map. Kommissaris has a lot of speed bumps)

glad you are enjoying this! Smile at least I walked up there!

(thinking out loud -- shall I post that pic taken on Vissershok? mmm ...Giro day 2/3. Hot day. very hot day ... )

Oh Dear... now I have put my foot in itEmbarrassed  Sorry x x x x

At least Colonel and Mountain Lion have come to the rescue

Have a great day.