Donation of my old kit to a good cause: How to give to N Farm

Paul Ruinaard

I have two plastic rubbish bags full of various kit that would do well going to a charity. After some of the stories on here though i am skeptical about the so called good causes that end up listing things in classifieds.

Goods include:

Road shoes, size 45

MTB Shoes - Size 45

Camelbak

Winter riding jerseys

Numerous top name brand bib shorts and riding jerseys that i have collected from various donations over the years.

All in good condition. I am not a small guy so XL is the size of most. Not appropriate for a kiddies academy.

I normally take these out to N Farm but they seem to be doing okay so maybe there is someone else that can use them. 

If you want these call me or PM me to ideally collect or can tell me where to drop in the JHB area.

These are too large to ship anywhere so has to be in the JHB/Fourways/Sandton area.

Why not approach CycleLab and see if they want to start something with the idea?

Remember when someone asked about donating old helmets, they started a drive for people to donate their old helmets and they sorted out where they went.

Maybe they can do the same thing but with kit?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived