Which headset?

Names are hard

I have recently bought a Scott addict R2 frame and some new carbon forks but I can't work out which headset will fit. Ideally I would like a cane creek 40 series but I have looked at the sizing and I have no idea. If cane creek don't fit something around that price range is great. I attached the sizing of the forks.

post-75021-0-39419000-1428917801_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I found that post but the links for the headsets were either not still around or out of sale. Do you know what size they were?

Welcome to the headset minefield.  To the best of my knowledge the Addict came out with a Ritchey pro integrated headset.  Integrated means the bearings sit directly in the recess built into the frame.  Ritchey bearings are normally 45/45 deg, meaning that the angles on the bearing are both at 45 degrees.  (the outside angle fitting the frame and inner fitting on the crown race (bottom) and the expander(top)).  You need to measure the diameter of the head tube on the frame, both top and bottom in case you have a tapered head tube, and order an IS headset of the same diameter, with 45/45 bearings.

Thanks David

I measured the headset and both ends are 1 1/8 inch. I looked around for a headset that would fit and I found the campagnolo record hidden 1 1/8 inch headset, would this fit my frame or have I missed something?