Transfer Service from Cape Town to events

Jacques@ACT

Morning All

I'm offering a (return) transfer service to most events from Cape Town.  Transfers will be in a VW T5 Kombi with all the relevant permits/operating licences in place.  The transfer will be for you, your bike and luggage.  I won't be able to list all the events, but please let me know if there is a specific event where you or a group would need a transfer too.  I will then be able to give you a price for the service.

Transfer will be for a max of 6 people and generally speaking a minimum of 2 people (this depends on the event).

Our service will be ideal for longer stage race type events with a point to point format for the race.  You don't have to worry about logistics of how to get to the start of the race, or how you will be able to get back from the finish to get back to your car etc

I'm offering the service to the following 2 events at this stage.

Robertson Winery Wacky Wine Weekend MTB Race - 06 Jun 2015

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/149113-event-robertson-winery-wacky-wine-weekend-mtb-2015/

Transfer from Cape Town to Robertson:  Fri 05 June 2015 (time of transfer tbc)

Transfer from Robertson to Cape Town:  Sun 07 June 2015 (time of transfer tbc)

Pick-up location in Cape Town:  This will be at a location like CWC Cycles at Tygervalley, but tbc closer to the date

Included in service: Return transfer service for you, your bike and luggage to Robertson and start of the event.  Exclusive use of vehicle/driver for Sat to visit different wine farms taking part in festival.

Cost: R750 per person

Min people:  2 people

Max people:  6 people

Name 1:  Available

Name 2:  Available

Name 3:  Available

Name 4:  Available

Name 5:  Available

Name 6:  Available

Trans Baviaans MTB Race - 15 Aug 2015 & 22 Aug 2015

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/144403-trans-baviaans-2015/

Transfer from Cape Town to Willowmore:  Fri 14 Aug 2015  & Fri 21 Aug 2015 (time of transfer tbc)

Transfer from Jeffreys Bay to Cape Town:  Sun 16 Aug 2015 & Sun 23 Aug 2015 (time of transfer tbc)

Pick-up location in Cape Town:  This will be at a location like CWC Cycles at Tygervalley, but tbc closer to the date.

Included in service: Return transfer service for you, your bike and luggage from Cpt to Willowmore and returning from J-Bay to Cpt.

Cost: R1750 per person

Min people:  2 people

Max people:  6 people

Name 1:  Mopkop (showed interest in earlier post, but needs to confirm)

Name 2:  Mopkop (showed interest in earlier post, but needs to confirm)

Name 3:  Mulmi (showed interest in earlier post, but needs to confirm)

I hope this service will be useful to someone.  :thumbup:

Edited by Jacques@ACT

Morning All

I'm offering a (return) transfer service to most events from Cape Town.  Transfers will be in a VW T5 Kombi with all the relevant permits/operating licences in place.  The transfer will be for you, your bike and luggage.  I won't be able to list all the events, but please let me know if there is a specific event where you or a group would need a transfer too.  I will then be able to give you a price for the service.

Transfer will be for a max of 6 people and generally speaking a minimum of 2 people (this depends on the event).

Our service will be ideal for longer stage race type events with a point to point format for the race.  You don't have to worry about logistics of how to get to the start of the race, or how you will be able to get back from the finish to get back to your car etc

I'm offering the service to the following 2 events at this stage.

Robertson Winery Wacky Wine Weekend MTB Race - 06 Jun 2015

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/149113-event-robertson-winery-wacky-wine-weekend-mtb-2015/

Transfer from Cape Town to Robertson:  Fri 05 June 2015 (time of transfer tbc)

Transfer from Robertson to Cape Town:  Sun 07 June 2015 (time of transfer tbc)

Pick-up location in Cape Town:  This will be at a location like CWC Cycles at Tygervalley, but tbc closer to the date

Included in service: Return transfer service for you, your bike and luggage to Robertson and start of the event.  Exclusive use of vehicle/driver for Sat to visit different wine farms taking part in festival.

Cost: R750 per person

Min people:  2 people

Max people:  6 people

Name 1:  Available

Name 2:  Available

Name 3:  Available

T

do we have to actually do the race?!!!!

do we have to actually do the race?!!!!

Nope, certainly not.  The service can be used by riders and non-riders.

If anyone is interested in the Robertson service, let me know as there might be other commitments for that weekend too.

If anyone is interested in the Robertson service, let me know as there might be other commitments for that weekend too.

The Robertson offer will be available until this Friday, 22 May if anyone is interested. I will be committing to something else if no-one takes up this offer.

Great concept.

Just trying to provide a good service to fellow bikers and trying to make a living....[emoji52]