#HelpUsPaintASchoolProject

domane

Dear All Hubbers,

This is a project to HELP give Wilhelmina Hoskins Primary School in Riverlea Ext 1 a make over.

HELP us, HELP them to make a more enjoyable and invigorating environment for their children.

With the HELP of Medal Paints, Delhi Deli, Cajees Cycle Coner, Esmero Cycling Club

and involving the local community we aspire to achieve these goals.

The aim of this message is to ASK for donations to buy all the necessary materials and give it to

their school. Our first goal for this 3 Month Project (June / July / August), is to raise enough money

by the Middle of May 2015 to begin the Project end of May 2015

HELP us to bring a community together in something that serves the community!

HELP us achieve our goal! HELP us paint a school! #HelpUsPaintASchoolProject

200 km FOR PAINTING A SCHOOL / Please can you sponsor us R1 per km (R200 per cyclist)

30 May 2015 / Time: 06h30 / Support Bus / Refreshments / 200 km in and around the WestRand

If you are interested in SPONSORING or DONATING to our #HelpUsPaintASchoolProject , you can contact me

Charldin Wasserfall / 0718953806 / 0116722222 / 4squareadvert@gmail.com

post-39913-0-23301100-1431249270_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

So we had our 200km ride on Saturday 30th May, boy was it hard. The turn out was good about 45 cyclist in all.

Cant wait for the next one!! Most of the guys and girls came from New Horizons, Esmero Cycling Club one from AutoStyle and one guy from Peters Paper.

We had lots of spot prizes and the back up vehicels was out standing, plenty to eat and drink.

Thanks to all that gave up the time to support us, we looking forward to seeing you at our next 200km.

Archived