Epic 2016 partner needed

AuctionLamb

Good day

Posting on behalf of my brother in law (UK based). He is looking for a partner for next years Epic. He will finish comfortably and will be coming to SA for 5 weeks in December to get some base training.

The partner obviously has to pay his own part of the entry. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, does your Brother in law already have an entry?  If so, what level of racing would he be at.

I am looking for a partner for 2016. I dont have an entry as yet, however may be interested in teaming up with someone who is similar in ability.  I have done 2 Cape Epics and we were 11th overall in Masters in 2014 and 80th overall. We would have been probably top 5 in Masters but for one day where we had a massive mechanical and lost a lot of time.

My current partner for the last 2 Epics hasnt got a passout due to an impending addition to the family!

I am happy to pay my own share (obviously). I am pretty easy going and know what it takes to race. I will turn up well trained and ready to go

regards

Mike Foster

Good day

Posting on behalf of my brother in law (UK based). He is looking for a partner for next years Epic. He will finish comfortably and will be coming to SA for 5 weeks in December to get some base training.

The partner obviously has to pay his own part of the entry. :-)

Hi, does your Brother in law already have an entry?  If so, what level of racing would he be at.

I am looking for a partner for 2016. I dont have an entry as yet, however may be interested in teaming up with someone who is similar in ability.  I have done 2 Cape Epics and we were 11th overall in Masters in 2014 and 80th overall. We would have been probably top 5 in Masters but for one day where we had a massive mechanical and lost a lot of time.

My current partner for the last 2 Epics hasnt got a passout due to an impending addition to the family!

I am happy to pay my own share (obviously). I am pretty easy going and know what it takes to race. I will turn up well trained and ready to go

regards

Mike Foster

Hi Mike

I have send you a mail.

Regards

Shaun

Hi, I'm looking for a partner for the race & do not have an entry.  I've done the Transrockies stage race in Canada & regularly do 1/2 marathons and triathlons (no problem being in shape for the race).  Easy going outdoorsman (from Alaska) & will pay my own way.

You can contact me at:  mrkdebello@gmail.com

Cheers

Mark

Hi, I'm looking for a partner for the race & do not have an entry.  I've done the Transrockies stage race in Canada & regularly do 1/2 marathons and triathlons (no problem being in shape for the race).  Easy going outdoorsman (from Alaska) & will pay my own way.

You can contact me at:  mrkdebello@gmail.com

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark

Thank for the interest, my brother in law found a partner.

Thanks

Archived