The ultimate incentive - a Limited Edition Tralyx

dirtchaser

c1f3069c-8a1e-4683-a149-b26bf107a44c.jpg

cb9f4eae-b814-48d6-8048-d2c779612e86.png

dba00bcc-ae2b-421d-9159-1d4c9117fe62.png

Now offering a Tour of Good Hope Limited Edition Tralyx!!

The ultimate Event Endorsement

Good Hope GOLD

The latest feather in the BestMed Tour of Good Hopes’ race cap is a record-breaking sponsorship deal with global sports brand Rudy Project. Having celebrated its’ 30th birthday earlier this month, Rudy Project had 3 decades of experience creating top-of-the-range sports products worn by elite athletes in events across the globe. 

The BestMed Tour of Good Hope has been grabbing the attention of cyclists from across the globe, and for good reason. Offering unique opportunities for riders of every level and style, such as the brand new amateur teams time trial; fantastic individual and team prizes from a range of sponsors; a seeding event for the Cape Town Cycle Tour; and a location in one of the most beautiful and most esteemed cycling regions in the country; it’s not hard to see why this race is being considered the golden cycling event of the year. Entries still available>>

Not participating? You can also BUY your very own pair!>>

Fuel for champions. Now train with them!

Celebrating their role as a sponsor for the upcoming Bestmed Satellite Road Classic, High5  is giving you a chance to win a weekend away with the infamous Team MTN Qhubeka at their spring training camp.

That’s 3 stunning days of cycling alongside the pro’s, taking place in Clarens from 23-25 October 2015. To be entered into the draw simply enter the Bestmed Satellite Road Classic, and purchase a High 5 Racepack on the ASG Events website. Entries for the competition close on 6 October 2015 (the same day as entries close for the race). Enter Today!>

BUY HIGH5 ONLINE>

Get a bike to go with that training camp...

Buy your Gran Fondo K8 in the next 30 days and get Spring MTN training Camp in Clarens free.

There has never been a better time to purchase a Dogma K8, LIMITED STOCK OF SPECIAL GRAN FONDO K8’s are still available, however only a few are left.

To be entered into the draw you need to purchase a PINARELLO K8 Gran Fondo at R159 000 incl. through participating Pinarello Dealers. Entries for the competition close on 11 October 2015.

Find your nearest dealer>>

Tour of Good Hope Rider Exclusive

Free bike transportation with the purchase of a Scicon AeroComfort 2.0 TSA bike bag. With the purchase of a Scicon AeroComfort 2.0 TSA bike bag, you are entitled to the exclusive bicycle transport service facilitated by Scicon. All you need to do is to pack your bicycle, book collection and we will take care of the rest, making sure your bicycle is assembled at the event. Let Scicon provide you with ease of mind, so that all you have to do is to worry about the finish line.

Scicon provides all ASG Events participants with complementary bicycle assembly assistance (if required), no matter how you transport your bicycle to the event. Dedicated Scicon staff will provide you with mechanical support to get your bike assembled. Bicycle stands will be available for your own bike maintenance needs on site. Read More>>

#PackSafeRideFast. Visit SciconOnline>

Archived