Cycle partner in Henley on Klip

paparoach30

Hi

Im lookin for someone to ride with every second Sunday because of work. Iv been riding for about 1&1/2 years now and am getting sick of riding alone. I ave 27 - 30 km/h n i ride road bike i normally do about 50-60km on a sunday. If i could join someone or if anyone knows of a club in Meyerton, Henley please leave a reply. Thanks

Try do a search through the forums I remember there was someone else looking for a ride partner out your way. If j come across it I'll post the link. Good lick

Hi I am based in Henley as well and am out most weekends, normally do around 100km give or take on a Saturday and either same or less on Sundays... if you want to join one weekend let me know

Will be back from holiday around 5th of Jan

Thank you. Ill probably be out riding on the weekend of the 15th because i get every 2nd weekend off. I will conact you before then to find out you schedule. Thanks

At the circus they have a bike club. Road and MB. Might be closed now but will start riding in the new year again. Just go to the coffee shop and ask for Robert or Marcel. Friendly group. Good luck.

At the circus they have a bike club. Road and MB. Might be closed now but will start riding in the new year again. Just go to the coffee shop and ask for Robert or Marcel. Friendly group. Good luck.

This is true.

Archived