Lights for flat handlebars

J Trent

Hi

anyone have success in finding a good/solid front light that fits flat handlebars?

thanks in advance

I found a couple on takealot.com ,they were a good deal. Make sure you get the ones where the straps are sort of a rubber belt so they stretch across

I feel the FLEXIBLE Ravemen handlebar mount has enough space to go around a flat bar, since i need to potentially cut a massive ‘excess strap’, off, could measure it for you, since i have not yet cut it… 

Ravemen are being re-introduced by Cape Cycle Systems, in the coming weeks…

Shout if you want me to measure the strap for you?
Cheers, Chris

It has exactly 12cm of total ‘strap’ length, but the concave upper parts, whilst not round, is not exactly flat, either; I reckon it has at most a 50/50 chance of working. DM me yr WA number for 2 pics:

On 5/5/2024 at 5:48 PM, J Trent said:

Hi

anyone have success in finding a good/solid front light that fits flat handlebars?

thanks in advance

What bars do you have ?

34 minutes ago, J Trent said:

@splat blank Inc integrated handlebar stem

I see that they have quite a specific computer and light mount system

Some of those bars just have 2 screw holes underneath, and then there are various simple mounts that go with that.

image.png.351edd9675aa650fd59c68820cd2de4c.png

48 minutes ago, splat said:

I see that they have quite a specific computer and light mount system

Some of those bars just have 2 screw holes underneath, and then there are various simple mounts that go with that.

image.png.351edd9675aa650fd59c68820cd2de4c.png

I’d recommend the go pro mount access available for this bar and then use the light mount . Some lights have adapters that fit the go pro mounts. Sorted