Tyler Farrar and Manuel Quinziato setting the pace at the front of the leading group. They're putting in a good effort and have made a small gap. They realise and slow a little for the others to catch up.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just under the 100km to go and Dimension Data continue to share the effort with Etixx-QuickStep and BMC. The gap to the group behind is coming down very slowly. 46 seconds is now the advantage.

Sep Vanmarcke is at the front of the second group, he's doing great work to bring the gap down. It now only stands at 17 secon

Both groups have now come together and we've got lots of attacks coming off the front. Manuel Quinziato has a dig and ups the pace

Both groups have now come together and we've got lots of attacks coming off the front. Manuel Quinziato has a dig and ups the pa

The increase in pace means that some of the riders that made the juncture to the front group are now getting dropped.

Cancellara making an appearance at the front of the group as they climb the Cote de la Blanchisseire.

80km remaining from 243km

Debusschere has crashed and is in a lot of pain at the side of the road. He appears to have come down in the missing of the group. It doesn't look good for the Belgian as he gets attention from the medical team.

lot of riders have been dropped from this front group and it has come down to around 40 riders. All the favourites appear to be safely inside the group though. Cancellara is fifth wheel of the six Trek riders on the front.

Trek is obviously being extra careful after Cancellara was left with no help at E3 Harelbeke when he suffered a broken derailleur.

Both groups have now come together and we've got lots of attacks coming off the front. Manuel Quinziato has a dig and ups the pa

Your feed or whatever it is seems delayed. 72 I'm to go.

A mere 18 secs between the break and the main group

Farrar doing stunning work for DiData and EBH

Nice to see Phinney's in the mix hey

Another favourite of mine

Grinta personified ????

Archived