Cane Creek DB Inline volume rings

Josh0

Hi all

I am looking to find volume rings for my CCDB Inline shock. I feel that my Spitfire could use some more progression in the rear. Where can I get them from?

Is seems like it is a simple job to install. Is this true?

Thanks mates!

http://www.tftuned.com/images/products/large/3058.jpg

I will be keeping eyes on this, I need some for my Spitty as well, from the Cane Creek site is shows one needs two of these for the Spitfire tune. 

I will be keeping eyes on this, I need some for my Spitty as well, from the Cane Creek site is shows one needs two of these for the Spitfire tune. 

Cool man. I noticed that I push my rear to the max often, so I would like to try them out. I have played around with the settings somewhat, and my HSC is already 2.75 turns in from the max 4 turns. I no not want to take it too far.

Our Inlines are OEM parts, should they not have the spacers installed as stock????

Cool man. I noticed that I push my rear to the max often, so I would like to try them out. I have played around with the settings somewhat, and my HSC is already 2.75 turns in from the max 4 turns. I no not want to take it too far.

Our Inlines are OEM parts, should they not have the spacers installed as stock????

I left the HSC as per the tune guide, the bike felt a bit harsh over rocks when I increased it. I did up the LSC from 2 click to 7, but obviously does not really have an affect in harsh landings etc. 

I think you are correct, I read somewhere (on The Lounge forums on the CC site I think) that OEM shocks should already have the rings installed depending on which frame are fitted to. I have not opened mine up to confirm this though. 

But still, one should be able to add more, its finding them that's the issue. 

I left the HSC as per the tune guide, the bike felt a bit harsh over rocks when I increased it. I did up the LSC from 2 click to 7, but obviously does not really have an affect in harsh landings etc. 

I think you are correct, I read somewhere (on The Lounge forums on the CC site I think) that OEM shocks should already have the rings installed depending on which frame are fitted to. I have not opened mine up to confirm this though. 

But still, one should be able to add more, its finding them that's the issue. 

I wonder, maybe I already have them installed. Hell, I should probably just keep on playing with my settings for now.

Otherwise I suppose one can just buy the spacers direct from Cane Creek or from some other online store. Unless someone in SA sells them????

Anyone???

Sooooo

I found out that we can get the spacers from Dirt Merchant for R150 a set.

Booyah! Dirt Merchant rocks!

Sooooo

I found out that we can get the spacers from Dirt Merchant for R150 a set.

Booyah! Dirt Merchant rocks!

I should have known they would be able to assist.

They are awesome.