Thanks

eevans

How many stiches? If there is no photos it did not happen.... good luck for recovering. How long do you have to wait?

I know the feeling. Chain slipped about 6 weeks back. OTB. Broken everyrhing in my shoulder and a few ribs. Fellow cyclist are awesome. Especially in cases like this.

Crashed happened right infront of me, your back wheel clipped the cat eye aswell when you passed us. Must say the guy in front of you flew over his bars like superman, but didnt land as gracefully....He ende up in almost in the oncoming lane. Heal up!

• 2 weeks later...

Crashed happened right infront of me, your back wheel clipped the cat eye aswell when you passed us. Must say the guy in front of you flew over his bars like superman, but didnt land as gracefully....He ende up in almost in the oncoming lane. Heal up!

Hi. Thanks. I think the other guy is also fine and my stitches out - riding again, but MTB.

Wheel damaged and sent to agents as well as that handlebar that needs replacement..

Archived