Morning Rides at Thaba Trails

Wendell

I am starting to train again after a years layoff so I invite any riders who are able to ride during the week to join me every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday  mornings for an 08h30 ride start. We will start by doing a single lap of the new 20km Green route at Thaba Trails. Its not a race, there are no medals or time taken. 

Welcome back to riding Wendell. Just be careful and enjoy it. I knew it was only going to be a matter of time. lol

I am starting to train again after a years layoff so I invite any riders who are able to ride during the week to join me every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings for an 08h30 ride start. We will start by doing a single lap of the new 20km Green route at Thaba Trails. Its not a race, there are no medals or time taken.

Some of my all time best memories on the bike have been chasing your dust in the dark around both tracks, learn't a lot of technique for you too. May not be a regular but will try make a cameo appearance when I can skive off work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Archived