Cycle Picnic

Andrew83

Will be posting the menu, when we will open and contact details. So keep an eye out.

Edited by Andrew83

Sounds great.  Just remember not everyone eats pork...

Wonder if there is a place like this in Pretoria...

Thanks for the reminder. 

HI All 

Please see menu and options below. All picnics need to be pre booked and we will be open from the 29th of October. Thanks for showing interest if you could share with all the cyclists that do the route.

post-102230-0-90485700-1476439726_thumb.jpg

Edited by Andrew83

HI All 

Please see menu and options below. All picnics need to be pre booked and we will be open from the 29th of October. Thanks for showing interest if you could share with all the cyclists that do the route.

This looks yummy.

Where exactly are you guys on the Cradle Loop? From memory, its just outside the cradle cycling routes out towards Hekpoort?

This looks yummy.

Where exactly are you guys on the Cradle Loop? From memory, its just outside the cradle cycling routes out towards Hekpoort?

We are on the R563 Hekpoort Road. If you guys do the route that goes past the Sterkfontein Caves. Everyone turns around at the big bumps just before the t-junction. If you turn right there we are 150m from the turn on the left handsome. That roads goes on for 1km where we are situated.

Hi All

Don't forget we are opening our breakfast picnic baskets next week Saturday the 29th for the first time for Saturday's and Sundays. Pre booking is required for the picnics. Menu attached. We will also be opening a coffee shop where you can get obviously coffees, teas, fruit juices, smoothies, bos iced teas and energy drinks. You can also grab health muffins, cakes and huge chewy peanut butter and smartie cookies. Lots of secure parking just off the cradle route. Come relax in the gardens and maybe enjoy an craft beer or two. Call greensleeves to boom your picnics on 083 229 5677 or email info@greensleeves.co.za.

post-102230-0-66336400-1477076696_thumb.png